Digital alarm clock with wireless charger
- Charge your smartphones safely and easily
- You no longer have to check whether you are inserting the cable correctly
- Charging is very accessible, placing the device on the charger is simple
- Uses inductive charging
- Time, date and temperature display via large LCD display
- Dual alarm function for setting 2 separate alarm times
How does it work?
The technology behind induction charging is old, just think of the electric toothbrush. Still, it was a huge job to make the technology suitable for smartphones. After all, the electric toothbrush with a very limited battery takes 12 to 15 hours to fully charge, a disaster for the average smartphone user. The technology has been improved for this, so that a wireless charger charges almost as fast as a normal charger.
The technology used is called Qi, which is supported by many new smartphones. As a result, you can simply place the smartphone on the Wireless Charging Pad, even if it is in a protective case or cover, and it will be charged. The phone gives a signal that a charger is connected, or indicates that wireless charging is activated and charging.
- Alarm clock
- USB charging cable, 150 cm